These are the main lines of development of Yawn.
- neural network serialization in xml; (done)
- configuration migration from Digester to Castor; (done)
- migration from ant to maven; (done)
- more JUnit test cases;
- completion of javadoc comments;
- improve error and exception management, and;
- general refactoring.
- complete documentation;
- lightweight networks suitable to be used on
Lego Mindstorms(*) robots with the
LeJOS virtual machine;
- implementation of PROBART, ellipsoid ARTMAP, etc. (tell
- a graphical user interface (we are procrastinating about a posible integration with joone).
You can help us making a better Yawn. You can either
checkout the current Yawn from the CVS and work on it, fill out our feature request form, or volunteer to work with us.
* Note: Yawn
is not authorized, sponsored, or legally associated with the Lego Corporation
in any way.